Click here to download my gift to you! (Thanks for all your great feedback! I’m so glad you enjoyed this birthday gift!)
Or if you prefer to read this in another format, on Kindle, your iPad, etc. Use this coupon PA76Z (good till Jan 19) to download a FREE copy in of the book in the format of your choice here.
Or you can download it from Amazon Kindle for $4.99
Get your cake recipe below!
Decadent Chocolate Hazelnut Cake with Fudge Frosting
Cake Dry Ingredients
• 8 cups hazelnut flour
• 1 cup coconut powder
• 1 cup cacao powder
• 4 Tbsp vanilla powder
• 1 tsp Himalayan pink sale
Cake Wet Ingredients
• 3 cups date paste (see tip)
• 1/2 cup hazelnut milk
• 1/2 cup coconut nectar
• 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
• 2 avocados, mashed (1 cup)
• 1/2 cup date paste (see tip)
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 1/8 tsp Himalayan pink salt
• 3 Tbsp vanilla powder
• 3/4 cup cacao powder
• 2 tsp coconut oil, warmed
1. Place the wet ingredients into a high powered blender (except the coconut oil) and blend until smooth. Then add the coconut oil, continue to blend until well combined. Set aside.
2. Place dry ingredients into a food processor or mixer (this helps keep your batter fluffy) and combine well. Once combined, slowly add wet ingredients. If using a food processor, pulse wet ingredients in. Again you want a light fluffy batter, so be careful not to over process.
3. Divide batter in half. Press one layer of batter into a 9 inch round spring form cake pan and frost bottom layer. Add second layer of cake batter.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set. After cake has set; Remove cake from spring form and spread the top and sides of the cake with Fudge Frosting.
5. Place frosted cake back into the refrigerator to set another 2 hours to set frosting. Serve each slice of cake with fresh berries or favorite fruit, if desired.
6. Cover cake with plastic wrap; will keep for 5 days in the fridge.
1. Place the date paste, maple syrup, salt and vanilla in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Add the mashed avocado and cacao powder and process until creamy. You may need to stop and scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
3. Add the coconut oil and process until smooth.
4. USE THE FROSTING IMMEDIATELY, since it will be more difficult to spread once it has chilled.
5. Chill a frosted cake for at least 2 hours, to set the frosting.
• To make 1 cup date paste, place 1/2 cup water, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 cup soaked pitted dates in food processor and process until smooth.
• Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator, will keep for 2 weeks.
From one of my favorites Chef: Tina JoShare this: